This years theme looks at the history of free skiing in particular, and we will be joined by the Snow sports NZ key staff and skiers present and from the past to celebrate the legacy the sport is building. Guest speakers Snow sports and Sam Masters author of “The Story of NZ Freeskiing”.
5:30 pm Get to see the future and some swag at Mons Office
6:00 pm Kick off at the Districts Club
6:45 pm A toast to winter & first speaker
7:00 pm Food served
8:00 pm Second speaker
10:30 pm Night ends –
Planning is underway for the 2021 Product Testing Programme in the Southern Lakes Mt Ruapehu. The programme is as follows:
- Coronet Peak Thursday 1 July
- Cardrona Friday 2 July
- Cardrona Saturday 3 July – (Public included)
- The Remarkables Sunday 4 July – (Public included)
- The Party will be held in Wanaka on Friday 2 July – details to follow.
All retail members’ hardware sales staff are invited to attend over the 4 days.
This provides a great opportunity for your sales staff to test hardware early in the season and join the industry to kick off the 2021 season. The four days at the Southern Lakes premier ski areas provides plenty of flexibility for your staff to be involved.
- NZSIF Retail members will receive travel subsidies to offset travel and accommodation costs * Southern Lakes Retail Members are not eligible for the travel subsidy.
- Up to 14 wholesalers with major brands will have product available to demo.
- A function will be held in Wanaka on Friday 2 July – details to follow.
Subsidies are as follows:
|Amount||Location of Member|
|$800 plus GST ($400 each per staff member)||Taupo, National Park, Mt Ruapehu, Ohakune, New Plymouth, Napier, Palmerston North, Rotorua, Tauranga|
|$600 plus GST ($300 each per staff member)||Auckland, Hamilton, Nelson, Wellington|
|$300 plus GST ($150 each per staff member)||Christchurch, Dunedin, Darfield, Methven, Fairlie|
- NZSIF paid up members only (payment of 2021/2022 sub)
- Maximum of two sales staff qualify per outlet (additional staff are able to attend but they will not be eligible for the subsidy).
- Each staff member must attend for a minimum of 2 days.
- Members must issue an invoice to the NZSIF, PO Box 346 Waikanae 5250 to claim subsidy.
- Travel subsidies based on table above.
- FOC lift passes each day (applies to all members whether subsidised or not and includes southern lakes member retailers).
- Function (food and bar tab) Friday 2 July Wanaka.
Oakridge Resort Cardrona Valley Road
Reservations: phone (03) 443 7707 or email email@example.com. Quote NZSIF as group reference.
Standard room $145.00 per night-
Sleeps up to 2 people in one king bed or two single beds with ensuite and tea and coffee making facilities.
Studio apartment $175.00 per night-
Sleeps up to 2 people in a queen bed, full kitchen/ washer facilities. all ground floor with own patio/grass area.
One bedroom apartment $190.00 per night-
Full apartment sleeps up to 2 people in ether a king or two single beds Full kitchen, lounge, dining area. Separate bedroom and ensuite.
Registration: Please complete the attached form and return a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25 June 2021.
Note we require name, DOB and contact email (where possible). This enables the ski areas to set up a profile.
MT RUAPEHU INDUSTRY EVENT
Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 July.
NZSIF function Wednesday 28 July – Kings Ohakune Junction
Come and join us.
Any questions please contact Miles Davidson – email@example.com